• 09.30 hrs. – Welcome Juice
• 10.00 hrs. – Summer Transition Yin Yoga session accompanied by Singing Bowl Therapy and Reiki Drumming outside on the deck (+/- 120 mins.)
• 12.30 hrs. – Lunch is served
• 14:00 hrs. – Take a walk into the forest, chat, read, or just do nothing!
• 15:00 hrs. – 90-minute relaxing and balancing gong bath outside on the deck
• 16:30 hrs. – Reflect, ground, have a tea with fresh cake and chat with your new friends or enjoy your pre-booked massage
Yin Yoga is a slow and soft style of yoga which allows you to stress, hydrate and nourish the deeper connective tissues such as ligaments, bones and joints which are harder to target in more dynamic (yang) styles of yoga. There will be a specific focus the meridian pathway and organ health to harmonise your energetic system and to bring balance physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. The practice will be accompanied by our Nepalese singing bowls and Reiki Drumming so that the sound and vibrations will enter your body at a cellular level to calm your body and mind and promote healing.