A children’s discount may apply in our catered chalets. Please specify children’s ages (at time of stay) when requesting a quote. We welcome dogs, but please enquire when sending a request.
Once we have agreed dates, accommodation details and price we will send you an invoice and our terms and conditions. A deposit of 30% is required to confirm the booking, payable within 7 days. After 7 days, the dates return to ‘open’ on our calendars and therefore bookable for other guests until the deposit payment is received and cleared into our accounts. The remainder (70%) is due 10 weeks before the date of arrival. In each case single payments are normally required.
You receive a unique login into our booking system. Within your guest environment you enter all information you think we should know before you arrive. Transfers, ski lessons, ski passes, dietary restrictions etc. Payments for some of these services are to be paid directly to the service, others are paid in cash to us at some point during your stay.
We believe in a personal touch. Meaning you are always in direct contact with us through email and phone. Once you’re here you can Whatsapp us and we will try to assist, help, advice where we can. We try to drop by the chalets on a daily basis to have a chat about your day. For guests in our chalets in Courbaton, Moulin and Le Villaret we offer a private ski shuttle bus.